I am focused on financial awareness for my clients. My goal is to help you achieve financial clarity, make mindful and informed decisions, and use your money as a tool to design a life that you love now and in the future. I have been in the financial services field for over 30 years. My love for numbers began while growing up in my grandparents family business in Massachusetts. I learned the value of working hard and I also learned that you need to have balance. I saw the difference proper money management can make, and how focusing on the fundamentals can lead to financial success. Sometimes we get stuck in our thoughts, we don’t take action or we don’t know who to go to. Being independent allows me the unique opportunity to be your personal CFO and guide you through the maze of your financial life.
Abraham Lincoln once said, “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” I’m here to help those who need some guidance to put their financial life into focus and help create the reality of your goals.
- Johnson & Wales University: B.S. Accounting
- Northeastern University: Masters in Taxation
- Suffolk University Law School: JD
- Member of Massachusetts State Bar
- Series 7, 66, Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Certified Financial Planner ™
- Certified Public Accountant